Friday, 17 June 2011

I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
01ec3c09.gif image by Iluvpurplethings
 
 I’m happy you’re my Dad And so I want to say I love you, Dad, and wish you A Happy Father’s Day

Animated Gif Father_Day (5)Animated Gif Father_Day (6)You may have thought I didn't see,Or that I hadn't heard,Life lessons that you taught to me,But I got every word. 

                                             


                    Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
                      And that we'd grow apart,
              But Dad, I picked up everything,
                        It's written on my heart
.

                                                


                Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
             The (woman)(man) I am today;
          You built a strong foundation
             No one can take away.
                                            



                 I've grown up with your values,
                   And I'm very glad I did;
              So here's to you, dear father,
             From your forever grateful kid
Dancing "Happy Father's Day" animation 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.